Check out my stamps for sale by clicking the "Stamps for Sale" tab above!

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Your Time to Soar!


This past weekend was our high school's graduation and I made several different varieties of graduation cards.  Below are two of them, almost the same, just slightly different.  

Jen Carter Soar Graduation Card Frantic Stamper 1

I like lots of color so for this card I started by scribbling my watercolor crayons directly on to my watercolor paper and then using an aqua pen to spread the color around.  I love how vivid it is.  I then stamped my sentiment with black VersaFine ink and heat embossed the sentiment with clear embossing powder.  

Jen Carter Soar Graduation Card Frantic Stamper 1 Closeup

The graduation hat is a die from Frantic Stamper called Graduation Ensemble.  It was the perfect accent for the occasion and the sentiment!  I also added the Congrats die, also from Frantic Stamper to finish off the sentiment.  

Jen Carter Soar Graduation Card Frantic Stamper 2

On this second card, the only thing I did differently was that I didn't watercolor quite as much as I did in the first card.  I think I like the first one, with more color, the best.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Supplies:
Dies: Frantic Stamper Graduation Ensemble & Congrats die
Stamps: Avery Elle Look Up
Ink: Onyx Black VersaFine
Embossing Powder: Clear Detail by Judi Kins
Coloring Medium: Lyra Aquacolor Crayons
Cardstock: PTI Orange Zest

2 comments:

  1. wonderful, the colors are so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Pinning it as I have all three of these supplies to make the same card :)!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate your comments so much! Have a great day!