Check out my stamps for sale by clicking the "Stamps for Sale" tab above!

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Sweet Baby!


Hey everyone!  This week is Spring Break for us!! Yea!!  So far this week the weather has been terrific which is a bonus!  I was so ready for a break and I'm sure it'll go super fast!

Today I wanted to share a card I made in two sittings.  I was at a Stamping Away getaway a few weeks ago and I borrowed some Frantic Stamper dies from my friend Amy.  The card below is a result of those die cuts.  I packed them in a baggie and yesterday I got them out and put this card together.

Jen Carter Frantic Stamper Sweet Star Card Panel

When I started this card I had a baby them in mind but it could be used for other occasions as well.  I used the Star Card Panel die to cut my gray background.  I cut the panel twice more using soft pink & yellow cardstock as well.  I then chose to randomly poke out some of the gray stars and then inserted the yellow & pink stars in their place.  I used tape on the back to secure everything in place.  

Jen Carter Frantic Stamper Sweet Star Card Panel Closeup

I added the Sweet Word Die in a light gray to the cardfront.  I then used two of  the stars from the pink & yellow panel to create a popped up die to hang from the top of my card.  I love hanging things from my cards!  I popped the entire card front up with dimensionals.  

The dies I used for this card: 



I'm entering this card into the Addicted to Stamps Challenge Anything Goes!


Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! I love this! That die is amazing! Think I might need it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a lot of work but it was totally worth it - thanks for joining us at ATSM this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Your sentiments says it all: a sweet star creation in every way! Fabulous die and a marvelous showcase! Thank you for sharing this gem in the ATSM gallery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow~ Such a stunning card! Love your amazing die-cut effect! Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate your comments so much! Have a great day!