Check out my stamps for sale by clicking the "Stamps for Sale" tab above!

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Sending Hugs!

Hey everyone! I'm stopping in with an entry for PTI's 8th Anniversary Challenge to use a stamp set that hasn't seen ink yet.

Jen Carter PTI Hugs

I love this Big Hugs stamp set from Papertrey Ink!  This card would be perfect to send as an encouragement card or even as a sympathy card.  I started by die cutting the "Hugs" from Pink Paislee's Bella Rouge patterned paper.  I love this patterned paper pack!

Jen Carter PTI Hugs Closeup

I then stamped the sentiment around the die cut.

Super, super simple!  

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Jen! I love how you used patterned paper to diecut your "hugs"!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate your comments so much! Have a great day!