Sunday, August 10, 2014

Crafty Peeps Card Kit: August

Hey everyone!  Today is my son's 12th birthday and we've been celebrating!  He got his present from us a little early this year.  Thursday he went with his dad to the Kansas City Chiefs pre-season game!  Fun!  I can't believe that he is already 12 and that next year we'll have a teen in the house.  Ouch! Where has the time gone?

I'm a little late with my post today and I apologize!  I got so wrapped up in the birthday boy that I forgot to get my post for the Crafty Peeps Card Kit ready!  I have four cards that I made with the kit that Maggie Haas sent.  I love the colors and papers and embellishments that she sent!

Happy Birthday

Since I have birthdays on my mind, I created this card with that theme.  I love the colors and papers!

The Best Friend

Maggie stamped some fun flowers for us to use in nice, bright colors just like I like!  And she threw in some mint, another favorite!  I love these colors with a splash of black!

Untitled

I really liked the paper patterns that I got.  This one was no exception!  What a fun mixture of colors and patterns!

Love

And another really fun paper pattern!  Again, I love these colors with a pop of black!

Thanks Maggie for such a fun kit!  It was fun to play with!
Be sure to stop by Leigh Penner's blog as she has 4 more cards she made with the kit to share!

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are all fabulous, Jen! I love how you used the kit!

StephH said...

These are lovely cards Jen! I really like the combination of patterns and colors. Is there a list somewhere of the products that were in this kit? I recognize some, but am curious about the Mint color card stock, source for the patterned papers in the middle two cards and especially that cute little pink Heart "bubble talk" on your first card.
If you have any idea, please feel free to email me at freshwater at q dot com (letter "Q".com). Thanks Jen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...