Friday, January 17, 2014

Retro Thanks!

Hey everyone!! Happy Friday!  I hope you are all doing well!  Thanks for visiting!

I recently saw a stamp set from a new company, Inspiration Ave that I immediately fell in love with.  I LOVE the big sentiments in the set and the fun font!  It is such a fresh set!  Better yet, I ordered the set on Saturday and I had it in my hands on Monday!  WOW!! Talk about fast shipping! I quickly whipped up a few cards using the set and wanted to share one with you today.

Thanks Inspiration Ave

This card is based on the current Retro Sketches challenge.  I started with a piece of patterned paper from Crate Paper's Market collection.  I really like the patterns and colors in this collection a lot!  I took a piece of Navy card stock and impressed the rectangle into it using Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Mats: Rectangles die. I used the wonderful "thanks" sentiment from the new With Love & Thanks set from Inspiration Ave and embossed it in pink. The mint arrow clip is from Webster's pages and it matched the paper perfectly!  I stamped a few stripes using PTI Super Stripes set in VersaMark ink for a little graphic element.


Thanks for stopping by!! I wish each of you a day full of blessings!

1 comment:

Amy Kolling said...

I do think I need this stamp set now........beautiful card!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...