Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Hello Old Friend, Hello

Hello again friends!! I hope you are all doing well!

I have to admit that I like certain Neil Diamond songs.  When I got the new PTI set from Maile today called "Bubble Talk" I put together a quick card and as I was making the card I pulled out the sentiment "Hello My Friend" and it reminded me of an old Neil Diamond song.  So guess what I'm listening to as I'm typing up this post!  Yep, and I'm sharing a video at the end! :)

Hello My Friend Hello 1.2

This is so simple.  I love when a card comes together in just a few minutes! I really do love these speech bubbles!  

Hello My Friend Hello Closeup

I die cut out the center speech bubble out of the panel and then popped up the entire panel for dimension.  

So, if you aren't familiar with Neil Diamond, I can't leave you guessing...here's one of my favorite ballads that he sings.  (The graphic isn't real great, but it the best quality of this song that I found.)


I hope you enjoyed the card and the song!  Take care!

4 comments:

Cathy Weber said...

Love that song...goes perfectly with your speech bubble card Jen...Neil Diamond once came to our town when I was about 13, before he was a giant star. My girlfriend and I waited at the stage door for him to come out and I jumped out and kissed him on the cheek. I acted like one of those crazy Beatle fans...still can't believe I did that! Your cute card brought back that memory for me.

Amy Kolling said...

This is one fabulous CAS card Jen! I love the way you stamped one speech bubble inside the diecut!!!

Katy said...

Do you have a supply list? What inks did you use?

Laurie said...

I haven't been able to ink mine up yet! You know since it went all the way to NY! I need to pull it out! :) This is sooo cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...