Thursday, July 25, 2013

Happy Birthday Boy

Hey!!  I am finally back with another card to share!! This has been a strange week.  It is my last week at home before I have to go back to work (as an elementary school secretary).  I had a lot of things planned but then I got sick.  YUCK!  Not how I hoped to spend this week!

So, this evening I was finally feeling well enough to put together a card! YEA!!

HBday Airplane

I love this new die by PTI!  There are so many fun ways to use it and tonight after I cut those patterned strips with it, it just reminded me of a runway.  In this Echo Park paper kit, this airplane sticker was included and it just all worked so well together!

I based my card on the 250th Sketch over at The Clean & Simple blog!


I turned the sketch on its side.

I am also entering this in the Seize the Birthday challenge Anything Goes!



Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you are all having a terrific week!

4 comments:

Jennifer K said...

Just love that die!! And I like all the different patterned papers, it makes it whimsical and perfect for a boy's birthday.

Glenda J said...

Love the patterned papers! Great layout too. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday!

Gina said...

I love how you used the die as a runway! Such a fun card!!

Amy Kolling said...

Ooh this is an awesome use of this die!!!!! Looks like this card came together quick and easy!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...