Friday, December 28, 2012

Shimmer Twine + Snowflakes = Winter Banner

Hi everyone!! Today I am going to share a new product with you that I adore!

So...have you seen the beautiful new twine that The Twinery has released recently?  SHIMMER twine!?  Swoon!! It is gorgeous!  It is fabulous!  It is so pretty & so sparkly! I love it!

I put together a winter themed project for one of the shelves in my dining room.  It needed a little sprucing up!



I used my twine to make a banner of sparkling snowflakes!  I LOVE how the shimmer in the twine works so well with the shimmer in the glitter paper that the snowflakes are cut from!  It adds just the right touch to my family themed shelf!
Here are a few closeups of the snowflake twine banner:






It was so easy to create this!  I just die cut several snowflakes with Lil' Inker Designs Snowflake Dies and then used glue dots to attach them to the Platinum Silver Shimmer Twine.  

Have you taken a look at this twine?  It is so much fun to use and adds such an quick & easy pop to craft projects!  There are two new colors available: 

Be sure to grab yours today in the Twinery Store!  Thanks for stopping by today!

And, if you love those snowflakes, you can snag those dies (set of 4) at Lil' Inker Designs!  They are wonderful!!


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Jen this is darling! I love those snowflakes!!

Suzanne said...

I love this idea, Jen! That twine is beautiful!

Amy Kolling said...

We've already visited about this but I love the twine banner and that family picture is gorgeous!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...