Thursday, December 8, 2011

Rainbows & Lil' Inker News

Hi!! There is exciting news to share about Lil' Inker Designs today! But first, I wanted to share a card!


I made this several months ago and it's been sitting in my folder waiting to be shared.  The rainbow is from Lil' Inker Designs.  Oh my! I LOVE those rainbow dies! This rainbow was made with scraps. I keep all of the my rainbow "extra" pieces in a clam shell and when I need to throw together a quick card I sort through it looking for the perfect colors and sizes.  Love it!


The grid background is from Market Street Stamps.  They have the best background stamps!  They fit the entire card front!  The sentiment, a personal favorite, is from Verve.


So...have you heard what next week is?  It is a new release from Lil' Inker Designs!  But, this month, LID brings you something fresh and new...


2 Cute Ink is the first artist created line to be featured at Lil’ Inker Designs! Artist Heidi Schwoerer, of 2 Cute Rubber Stamps, will now exclusively release her designs at Lil’ Inker!  Lil' Inker will be releasing some of Heidi’s existing images as well as brand new, never released, irresistibly adorable images! All stamps sets will be available in LID's customary, but fabulous, clear stamp format and will feature sentiments designed by Laura and Ariana of Lil’ Inker Designs with ag designs done in a perfectly fun coordinating font!

There will be three stamp sets released this month and they are cute, cute, cute!

If you would like to see a few sneak peeks, visit the Lil' Inker Designs blog!  The Design Team will be sharing posts every day next week, December 12th - 16th.   I will have a post on Tuesday, Thursday & Friday to share what I've made for this release!

Enjoy your day!!  Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies
Stamps:  Verve Making a Statement, Market Street Stamps Pretty Perfect Grip
Paper:  PTI & From Stash
Other:  Button, Rhinestones, Twinery Twine, pop dots

6 comments:

Annette Allen said...

so so adorable...I love that little rainbow and added button..cute cute cute.

peata said...

sweet card.
Make-your-own-invitations.com

Laura Pryor said...

GREAT post, Jen! Thanks so much! Love, love your rainbow card!

Emily Leiphart said...

Gorgeous, Jen! You always pick the best papers for your rainbows.

Lindsay said...

This is adorable Jen! It is such a happy card!

Amy Kolling said...

Why can't I think to cut pattern paper with these dies? Awesome look with the rainbow and pattern paper!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...