Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Lil' Inker Designs Holiday Release: Jingle Joy


Hello!! I hope you have been enjoying the Lil' Inker Designs release week blog hops!  If you are following along with this blog hop you should have arrived from my friend Emily Leiphart's blog.   And if you would like to start at the beginning of the hop, you can visit the Lil' Inker Designs blog.

Today I have another fantastic product introduction to share with you today if you didn't already see it on my team members blogs yesterday. 

Introducing Jingle Joy!



What a fun set!! There are so many different combinations with this set that you're going to love!  I know that many of you probably think of Christmas when you see this set, but I wanted to show a non-Christmas project using this set today and so I created a gift set, which could be a Christmas present but would also make a great birthday present as well.


I found this pink crayon tote at Hobby Lobby and paid only a few dollars for it.  I couldn't leave it plain though, you know how it goes, so I had to decorate it up a little!


I die cut the letters "j" & "y" out of some cute snowflake fabric and then used the Lil' Inker Designs Fringe Flower die to make the pink flower for the "o" in "joy".  The trim was sewn on by hand.


I love how versatile these "Jingle Joy" products are!  You can use your stamps & ink with them or you can use pattern paper or fabric or felt with them.  Did you notice the leaves on my flower?  I die cut them with gray felt, to match the color scheme in the fabric, with the "Holly Jolly" dies that are also being released this week at Lil' Inker Designs.


For the card I die cut the letters "j" and "y" onto ivory paper and then stamped them with one of the 3 designs included in the new "Jingle Joy" stamp set.  I love the different patterns included with this set!  I used a button with Twinery Twine tied through the middle for the "o" in joy, just one more versatile way to use this set!  I used the "l" from the set to stamp the border.  But did you know that it could also be used to make a candy cane as well?  FUN!!

Now it is time to continue on in the blog hop by visiting the fabulous and talented Alicia Thelin's blog!  I can't wait to see what she has in store for us all today!

Be sure to stop by my blog tomorrow too!! I have several more projects to share with you to wrap up this fun Holiday Release by Lil' Inker Designs!

Have a great day!!

Supplies
Lil' Inker Designs:  Jingle Joy Die & Stamp Set, Fringe Flower Die, Holly Jolly Die

Twine:  The Twinery
Cardstock:  PTI Rustic Cream, Smokey Shadow, Raspberry Fizz
Ink:  Charcoal Palette, Raspberry Fizz PTI
Other:  Buttons, Tin Types Impression Plate PTI, Sequin Trim Hobby Lobby, Tote Bag Hobby Lobby, Felt by Felt on the Fly Etsy & PTI, Fiskars Border Punch, Scor-pal, Fabric Hobby Lobby

21 comments:

AmethystCat said...

super cute!

Emily Leiphart said...

Gorgeous, fun bag, Jen! You have the best ideas!! The fringe flower with holly leaves is beautiful and I love the matching card with sequins. So pretty!

jen said...

those dies look so fun- and what a fabby project! :)

Chunyuan said...

love love your projects with the dies.

Alicia said...

How darling is that bag! Fab girl.

Babe O'Mara said...

This is such a great looking tote. Fantastic job on glamming it up. You are so very creative. Love it.

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Karen Day said...

Way to think outside the box! Adorable gift set for some lucky little girl :o)

reeree62 said...

WOW!!! Love these projects, Jen! Such inspiration!!!

shescrafty said...

Cute ideas!!

Lindsay said...

Soooo cute Jen! I LOVE that bag with the crayon slots, so fun!

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is totally, completely ADORABLE!!! I LOVE this - what a fabulous idea!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Amy Kolling said...

Again, marvelous project! That bag is just the cutest thing! Great idea to use the holly leaves as leaves for FF! I'm going to CASE that!

Jen M said...

What a great idea! Love your crayon tote!
Jen

Jmueller409 at yahoo dot com

Beth M said...

Great projects! Love the flower center paired with the letters on the crayon tote. Very cute!

Annette Allen said...

wow great projects...thanks for sharing..

Mutzy Mia said...

Darling projects. Fun to see other uses for this set.

Sue D said...

Very cute and thanks for showing non holiday projects.

Emily Keaton said...

Great projects! I love that cute bag. :)

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love how perfectly the die cut the fabric!

Tania said...

Love how you embellished the little pink crayon tote.

Laurie said...

HOw cute!!! What an adorable set! I love that bag! It reminds me of the crayon roll ups I've made! I love what you added to it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...