Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Passion for Papertrey: Recipe Challenge

Hey everyone! I am here with my last post as the Featured Stamper on A Passion for Papertrey's blog.  I have had SO MUCH fun playing along this month!! Thank you so much Kate, Aimes & Caryn for allowing me to be a part of your wonderful blog! 

This week's challenge is a recipe challenge.  We were to use 3 colors of our choice, 2 buttons & 1 ribbon.  The colors I chose were Pure Poppy, Sweet Blush & Spring Moss (and I used Kraft as a neutral...I'm hoping that that was still within the rules!!).

I ordered a few of the fruit stamps for Papertrey's recent release and I am in LOVE!! I haven't had a lot of time to stamp lately, but when I do, I find myself reaching for these sweet little sets! 


I really like being able to cut these cute little fruit images out of felt, fabric or paper!  I kept the focus of this card very CAS.  The words from the Tag It's #1 set (LOVE that font so much!!) fit perfectly in the space of the frame! 


Thank you for stopping by!! Be sure to check out the challenge on "A Passion for Papertrey's Blog"! 

Thanks again to Kate, Aimes and Caryn for allowing me to play along!! It's been so much fun!!


Supplies (all PTI unless noted)
Stamps:  Fruit Fusion: Cherry, Tag It's #1, Framed
Paper: Kraft, Sweet Blush
Ink: True Black, Pure Poppy, VersaMagic Tea Leaves
Other: Felt, Sweet Blush Buttons, Fruit Fusion Cherry Die, Spring Moss Ribbon, Twinery Twine, Cane Print Impression Plate, Pop Dots

17 comments:

Sue Ann said...

Love the impression plate and the button on the cherry too cute. I really love how you have the framed image set up ......alway wonderful Jenn!!

Judy said...

So pretty Jen. Have a great day
Judy

Lindsay said...

So pretty Jen! Love those felt cherries!

Karen M said...

Such a gorgeous 'juicy' card!! xx

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Awesome card! I *love* cherries, and the way you used the dies with felt looks so awesome!!

Sara Mac said...

What a sweet card Jen. That cane print ip looks awesome. Great layout too.

{Rebecca Fellows} said...

Such a cute card!

Cathy Weber said...

So, what did I like? The orientation on this card, with the rounded edge on the left, the impression plate, and those felt cherries. Oh, yes, the frame and the sentiment. Guess I liked it all!

Ally said...

Adorable. Such lovely colors, and those little cherries are fabulous! ;-)

Khin Hnin said...

Oh Jen....you never fail to amaze me with every single card of yours! <3 you inspire me so much....love the way you use the felt too...<33

Hugs,
Khin

Amy Kolling said...

Just adorable Jen! I love love how you are using these fruit stamps and dies! Such fun to use with this felt too! Your bow is perfect as is the button placement! Can't wait to ttys!

jen said...

this is so sweet!! :D love those felt cherries!!!

Lee Anne said...

I just got my release order yesterday with some of these same goodies in it! I love your card - it's so inspiring!

Jill said...

Wow, another adorable card! I love what you did with the buttons--both of them!

Terri said...

Very sweet. Love that impression plate too.

DF said...

Another sweet one!

BethieJ said...

Jen this is so CUTE! I LOVE it!!!!
Have a GREAT day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...