Sunday, February 6, 2011

PTI Anniversary: Melissa's Tag

Post #4 for the PTI Anniversary Challenge.  This was a fun card to make!! I used a lot of color, which of course you know I like!!  I decided that I couldn't make a card with a rainbow without using the Sunshine Impression Plate!  This is going to be such a fun card to give!


See that patterned paper?  I've have been wanting that for such a long time!! FINALLY got it with a recent order!! YEA!!!



Supplies (all PTI unless noted)
I'll try to update this list soon!

2 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

You're killing me with these Nesties!! I love this little rainfow and it goes perfectly with the Sunshine IP....another fun color combo!

Lee Anne said...

Love the yellow and blue and the sunshine impression plate goes perfectly with the rainbow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...