Thursday, April 29, 2010

Have a Fabulous Day



I haven't had any time to craft this week.  So sad about that!  So, I thought I'd share this card that I made a few months ago but never posted.  The flower silhouettes are from an American Crafts stamp set called "Sentiments Large".  It has some pretty fun images in it.  The sentiment, butterfly & cardstock is of course from PTI!

Thanks for stopping by!  Hey, speaking of stopping by, anyone want to stop by and help me with getting stuff ready for my garage sale?  LOL!!  Didn't think so!!  Have a fabulous day!!  :)

18 comments:

Keva said...

So pretty! I just love that Signature Greetings set. The colors you chose are great and I love the chocolate ribbon.

Lindsay said...

I really like this! Love that yummy ribbon! Sorry, can't help ya with that GS! They are a pain aren't they?! I hope you make some money :0)

Elizabeth S. said...

This is so pretty!! I love it!

Mrs. Tamashiro said...

Love the colors. And the sparkly butterfly is so purty.

Bonita Rose said...

so soft... love it!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is really lovely Jen! Simple, yet quite striking!

Heather P. said...

This is so pretty!

Jackie Solomon said...

Oh so pretty! I love the serene color palatte and feel of the card. Good luck with the garage sale :)

Dana said...

If I were closer, I'd help you Jen! Ask Laurie, she's right down the road isn't she?!
I really like this card and was trying to figure out what PTI set those came from when I decided to read what you wrote *doh*
Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

This card is so pretty! Love that brown bow, really nice touch!

Laurie said...

I love it Jen! So pretty!! The little butterfly is so cute!

Amy Kolling said...

Simple, smart, sophisticated!! hehe I really do like the simplicity!!

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh so pretty!! Love it!

Katie said...

I love the elegant simplicity of this card. Good luck with the garage sale!

~kelly marie~ said...

So pretty!

Barbara said...

Oh, I do love this, Jen! So classy!

Sherry said...

Just lovely!

Melisa Waldorf said...

WOW!! This is FABULOUS! I love the colors too. I have got to find that border punch!! I love it. Who makes it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...