Thursday, April 8, 2010

Girly...You Rock!


Here's another "Dot Spot" card.  I told you yesterday, it is a very simple design and utilizes the same colors as the card from yesterday.


I punched the circles with a 1/2" circle punch and then took one of the stamps from "Polka Dot Basics 2" and stamped polka dots on them with VeraMark ink.  I adhered them to the centers of the dots with pop dots.


The paper I used is Rustic White, which is such a great color of paper.  It has little "wood" like specks in it. 

I hope you enjoyed this card!  I'd love to hear what you think!  Thank you for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps:  PTI Dot Spot, Signature Greetings
Ink:  PTI Plum Pudding, Hawaiian Shores, Palette Noir & Orangerie, Champagne VersaMark
Paper:  Rustic White, Raspberry Fizz, New Leaf
Other:  Pop Dots

11 comments:

Dana said...

Love those popped up circle punches! You are amazing with this set Jennifer!

Anonymous said...

Jen, this is a great card! I love the simplicity of it! Reminds me of a sketch in the new Paper Crafts mag. Nice job!

Barb said...

This so fun, Jennifer! Luvin' the dot set :)

Diane Jaquay said...

Really nice! Love how you added the extra pops of color in the centers!

Elizabeth S. said...

I just love this card!! The colors are perfect! I also like how you popped upt the middle dots.

Angy said...

Cute and so much fun! Love it! That stamp set is so fun and easy to use isn't it? Great job!

Sara Mac said...

Wonderful card Jen! You make it look so easy to stamp these spots and have it turn out perfectly.

Amy Kolling said...

What a fun card and simple too! Love those dots!

IamDerby said...

Hi Jennifer! This card is fabulous! I love the colored dots on the spots.

Rhonda said...

So cute! I'm loving this stamp set.

Laurie Unger said...

Awesome card! love the colors and the popped up smaller circles!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...