Tuesday, April 13, 2010

More & More Stamps & Supplies for Sale

I wanted to repost this in case you missed it.  I have some stamps from "The Angel Company" that I am clearing out of my stamp room that I don't use any longer.   Be sure to visit my "Stamps for Sale" page tab at the top of this page for additional stamp sets for sale. I will update that page with these sets soon!

Most of the stamp sets are priced at around 50% off the retail price.  They are all deeply etched blue rubber, on cling mounted foam unless otherwise noted.  They have all been cut and lightly used unless otherwise noted.  Shipping for the stamp sets are $1.25 for the first set and 50 cents for each additional set after that.  If you purchase anything other than the stamp sets, shipping will be noted next to the item.



Adorable Animals $15


Background Builders $10


Build a Background $4


Curls & Swirls $11


For All Seasons $9


Friendship Strips $11


Graphic Blooms $6



Just So Sweet $5

Party Notes $9

Simply Christmas $8


Sweet Things $6



Winter Flakes $8


World Calendar $4


Sweatshirt Large (men's size) $15 plus shipping
worn a few times, washed maybe twice
This is a true red, shows up much brighter in the photo


Brown specTACular T-shirt
Embroidered ("spec ular" is in silver thread & the "TAC" is in pink sparkly thread)
 $6 plus shipping
XL Women's Size

TAC Order Forms $5 Plus Shipping
approximately 70 - 80 (most are the new version, some are the old version)

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...