Check out my stamps for sale by clicking the "Stamps for Sale" tab above!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Thank you Berry Much

Here's another thank you card for you.  It is missing something and when I figure out what, I'll fix it.



I've admired this particular strawberry image for a long time now.  Isn't it cute!  I love how the top is stamped seperately from the bottom of the strawberry so it is so simple to ink each with whatever color I choose!  And, being able to see through the stamp it is so easy to place them exactly where they fit nicely together.



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps:  PTI Green Thumb & Turning a New Leaf & Polka Dot Basics 1
Ink:  PTI Raspberry Fizz Pigment, Palette Chartruese & VersaMagic Champagne
Paper:  PTI Raspberry Fizz & Spring Moss, Ivory
Other: PTI Raspberry Fizz button, ribbon, pop dots

3 comments:

  1. Oh I like this!!! I don't have Green Thumb.....wink wink! Very cute card! I don't think it's missing anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Jen! Lovin' the nice soft colors! BTW...I cased your technique in the Serendipity Catalog for a swap this month! It turned out beautifully. I've done that with darker colors before, but never with the green/pink/purple hues - Loved it - thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card! I love it!
    Angel Hugs,
    Bridgett

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate your comments so much! Have a great day!