Tuesday, July 14, 2009

All Occasion Sets

Here are a few more cards I made for the design call TAC issued to demonstrators last year that didn't make it into the catalogue.

This first one uses the sets "Mini Occasions" & "Little Things" and the paper is TAC Kraft (my favorite!!), Brown Bazzill and Lilly Anna paper.

The second one uses Rustic Chic paper & the "Linear Sentiments" set. I think this card looks so much better in real life. I'm not really liking it looking at it now.

Linear Sentiments is such a good all occasion set. You can use it for generic celebrations, birthdays, friendship cards, thank yous, get well, etc. You can even easily make your own backgrounds with it! I LOVE it!!



That's all for now! I have several others that I'll share with you later! Don't forget that the new TAC catalogue is here! It's only $5. Let me know if you are interested in getting one!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Great all occasion cards, Jen! The Rustic Chic one is so pretty & casual... love it!

Michelle said...

Jen - love the cards. I've never thought of using Kraft with Lilly Anna and I always forget about the mini occasion stamp set. Love the rustic chic papers and the stars!

BTW, I ALWAYS think my cards look better IRL...my camera just sucks at taking pictures :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...