Check out my stamps for sale by clicking the "Stamps for Sale" tab above!

Sunday, July 6, 2008



Look what The Angel Company is giving away!

Click Here to Register!!

You could win:

• Toodle Loo™ Soar With It Collection (retail value: $6.95)
• Toodle Loo™ Cardstock (retail value: $6.50)
• Toodle Loo™ Ribbon (retail value: $4.95)
• Toodle Loo™ Hardware (retail value: $4.50)
• On Safari Stamp Set (retail value: $15.95)
• Running Stitches Stamp Set (retail value: $15.95)

Total retail value: $54.80


You must sign up by 11:59 pm, on July 31st.
The winner will be notified by e-mail, as well as by phone.

1 comment:

  1. Too bad we Angels cannot enter this contest! LOL

    I love the scrapbook pages you have posted lately. It is truly inspiring to me and I just wanted to let you know that I left something for you on my blog at http://hoosierstamper.blogspot.com and I know you will be surprised!
    Hugs,
    Bridgett

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate your comments so much! Have a great day!