Friday, June 20, 2008

NEW Fall/Winter TAC Idea Book/Catalogue is Here!!

I am so excited!! The newest Angel Company catalogue is here!! I just received it in the mail today! Here's the cover:


Want to take a peek inside??

Here are two new sets. The one on the bottom is one that I MUST have!! It is called "Friendship Strips". There are so many things that these can be used for...scrapbook pages, cards, home decor, etc...


Here is a beautiful new paper collection called Angelee. You can bet that this is also on my first order!! Another one of my favorite new sets is one that I've already shown you in the sneak peeks called "Butterfly Bits". Can't wait to play with that one!!

The newest Gift With Purchase (GWP) stamps are very versatile this time too and can be used for both cards and scrapbook pages (I love a stamp that has many uses!!).

And, I'm also really liking this new alphabet stamp set called Fancy Bet.


There's A LOT more to see inside so if you want your own copy of the newest catalogue and idea book, be sure to let me know!! I should get my shipment of catalogues next week!!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Thanks Jen for sharing!!! I am going to be stalking my mailman today for my copy!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...