Check out my stamps for sale by clicking the "Stamps for Sale" tab above!

Saturday, February 2, 2008

More Baby!


I have a baby shower for a good friend to attend today and so I whipped up a quick card for her. They don't know if they are having a boy or a girl so I tried to keep it as gender neutral as possible.

This card uses TAC's "Sentimental Boxes" set for the main Twinkle, Twinkle image. The stars that I put on the front and sides are from a Christmas set called "Simply Christmas". I stamped the stars with VersaMark ink and then used a sanding block to make the images pop off of the page.

As you can see from the side view, I stamped a few stars using Landscape Palette ink onto a scrap piece of the green paper, cut them out and then adhered them to the front of the card using pop dots. I didn't intend originally to do this but a nice blue ink smudge made the decision for me! Have to hide those "mistakes" you know!


Here is a view of the card partially open.


I intend to add some glitter sparkles to the front Twinkle, Twinkle panel still using my Stardust pens but they are stuck in a drawer that I can't get open and my husband isn't around this morning to help me! So, in the end, I will add that little sparkle to the front panel to finish off the card!

3 comments:

  1. Great card, Jen. Your friend will love it! I really like the way you did the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card great affect ,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate your comments so much! Have a great day!