Check out my stamps for sale by clicking the "Stamps for Sale" tab above!

Saturday, June 2, 2007

More Treasure It!

I've been having fun playing with the new "Treasure It" sneak peak set. I decided to find a color combination from the Color Combos website and make a card using those colors. Here is the color combo that I chose to use:


I love the colors and probably wouldn't have put them together on my own! Here is the card that I made using this color scheme (and the base of this card is brown although it almst looks black on this photo):
Also, if you are interested in printing a copy of the TAC "Final Farewell" updated list, TAC now has a link on their homepage that you can print the list in a pdf format. Here is a direct link.

I was tagged by my friend Jennifer on her Doodle Blog and I am suppose to answer these questions using only one word (which I may not be able to do on every question). So, here it goes (I typed the answers to these questions Saturday night):

Yourself: crafter
Your Partner: Supportive
Your Hair: Frustrating (!!)
Your Mother: awesome
Your Father: worker
Your Favorite Item: My Scrapbooks
Your Dream Last Night: none
Your Fear: Bugs
Your Favorite Drink: Cherry Pepsi
Your Dream Car: (I'm boring. I just really don't care!!)
Dream Home: One that cleans itself (I know, I cheated!!)
The Room You Are In: Computer/Crafting
Where You Want to be in Ten Years: Ireland (just for a visit!)
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: Tammie
You’re Not: Skinny :)
One of Your Wish List Items: TV (for craft room)
The Last Thing You Did: VBS Meeting
You Are Wearing: shorts
Your Favorite Weather: Springy
Last Thing You Ate: chocolate
Your Life: good
Your Mood: Happy
Your Best Friend: Dwight
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: sleep
Your Car: MiniVan
What Are You Doing At The Moment: Typing
Relationship Status: Married
What Is On Your TV: Frosty the Snowman (seriously!! My 4 year old's idea!!)
What Is The Weather Like: Perfect
When Is The Last Time You Laughed: 30 minutes ago

1 comment:

  1. I love your card, Yummy Yum!!! Thank you for playing tag with me. I love learning about you!
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate your comments so much! Have a great day!